Silver · Chrome Spago
The beach body culture of the second half of the 80s makes a bold return with the Hawkers Spago sunglasses. The electric colorway of the big shield lenses is re-imagined Miami Vice. The minimalist, polished metal frame construction runs unconventionally along the upper outside surface of the lens, giving a surprising, delicate but solid look. This eye-catching, no gender model blends futurist flavours into a neo-nostalgic design.
Big shield sunglasses with mirrored, silver lenses and silver metallic frame and temples.
- No Gender Model
- Lenses of Eastman 🇺🇸TR18, one of the World leaders in copolyester technology. Respects the environment and gives a unique balance between clarity and resistance
- Category 3 cosmetic lenses with UV400 protection which offer anti-glare protection
- Base curve 2 - near-flat frame front
- Nickel-free stainless steel frame for high corrosion resistance and much more strength
- Ear piece in TR90, considered the best nylon in the world for eyewear, giving more flexibility and resistance. Widened for improved ergonomics and comfort
- Anti-slip, anti-allergy silicon nose pads, fixed with an exclusive Hawkers emblem in stainless steel. Nose pads designed with distinctive geometric lines
- Stainless steel pyramidic trim to soften and structure the join between temple and earpiece for a more elegant finish
- Size: Front 14,1 cm, Height 5,5 cm, Temples 14 cm
- Includes: Box, rigid leatherette case and cleaning cloth