Sunglasses Caramel Gradient Brown Muddy
- Acetate frame
- Glare reduction
- Extra durability
*Discounts and promotions do not apply to this product.
Dispatched in 24/48h. Delivered in 5-7 working days.
Quality & details
Classic keyhole bridge panto sunglasses design made from caramel tortoiseshell Mazzucchelli 1849 cellulose acetate, with gradient brown lenses. Fluting along the lower edges adds depth and volume to the temples. This model is part of "It" Club: Hawkers’ most exclusive collection, hand-made in Italy.
- No Gender Model
- Lenses of Eastman 🇺🇸TR18, one of the World leaders in copolyester technology. Respects the environment and gives a unique balance between clarity and resistance
- TR18 nylon category 3 lenses, providing 100% UV400 protection
- Frame made of hand-made acetate, from the prestigious Mazzucchelli 1849 company in northern Italy
- Acetate nose pads for a more comfortable grip
- Wider design of the earpiece for better ergonomics and comfort
- Stainless steel pyramidic trim to soften and structure the join between temple and earpiece for a more elegant finish
- Size: Front 13,2 cm; Height 4,7 cm; Lens diameter 5,1 cm; Bridge 2,2 cm; Temples 14,2 cm
- Includes: Box, rigid leatherette case and cleaning cloth
We offer various shipping options. Cost and delivery period depend on the articles selected and the delivery address. Consult our terms and conditions for details.