Sunglasses 42 Dark Bel Air Sport
- TR90 Injection
- Glare reduction
- Extra durability
Delivered in 4-7 working days. Due to Brexit, we currently cannot offer delivery estimates.
Quality & details
All-black Alex Rins sunglasses with rubberised frame finish. The MotoGP rider personally selected the Hawkers Bel Air silhouette, and collaborated in the design process, requesting an interpretation of his 42ins logo on the outside of the temples in matt grey, and also in orange and white on the inside.
- No Gender Model
- Lenses of Eastman 🇺🇸TR18, one of the World leaders in copolyester technology. Respects the environment and gives a unique balance between clarity and resistance
- Category 3 lenses with UV400 protection
- Sunglasses made of Swiss TR90 certified by EMS 🇨🇭, considered the best nylon in the world for eyewear frames, providing more flexibility and resistance
- Nosepads in rubberised TR90 for a more comfortable and secure grip
- Rubberised TR90 earpieces. Wider for improved ergonomics and comfort
- Size: Front 13,4 cm; Height 4,77 cm; Bridge 2,1 cm; Temples 14,5 cm
- Includes: Microfiber cover, box and set decorative stickers
We offer various shipping options. Cost and delivery period depend on the articles selected and the delivery address. Consult our terms and conditions for details.